WaKan Project Website Forum Index WaKan Project Website
Forums about WaKan and Japanese & Chinese language

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A general forum for everything Chinese

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WaKan Project Website Forum Index -> Chinese language
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alistair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: A general forum for everything Chinese Reply with quote

Hi guys!

I am a regular user of WaKan myself. I just thought I might take the opportunity here to promote a new forum I set up called the CFriends Project at http://cfriendsproject.forumcircle.com. The CFriends Project is the place for convergence on everything Chinese and is aimed at getting Chinese and non-Chinese peoples from all over the world to meet and share their interests in anything Chinese be it regarding culture, travel, politics, language and much more. Those of you here who are interested please do stop by and visit Smile

Alistair
tuckerrong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WaKan Project Website Forum Index -> Chinese language All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: