WaKan Project Website Forum Index WaKan Project Website
Forums about WaKan and Japanese & Chinese language

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A good option for studying software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WaKan Project Website Forum Index -> Japanese language
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manekineko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: A good option for studying software Reply with quote

Laughing Hello, I see that since the last time I was here a topic called tools for language learning beside Wakan has been added, and I have a very good one. Just try it, the only thing you need is framework.net 1.1, but be sure to have this very version, cause with 2 it does not work, and, of course, both can be installed in the system without problem. The link is for the Japanese learning suite:

Arrow http://jls.phreadom.net/

Have a good learning time everybody Exclamation
phreadom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: A good option for studying software Reply with quote

manekineko wrote:
Laughing Hello, I see that since the last time I was here a topic called tools for language learning beside Wakan has been added, and I have a very good one. Just try it, the only thing you need is framework.net 1.1, but be sure to have this very version, cause with 2 it does not work, and, of course, both can be installed in the system without problem. The link is for the Japanese learning suite:

Arrow http://jls.phreadom.net/

Have a good learning time everybody Exclamation

We've just released a new version. 3.0.1 Very Happy

We rewrote the project in Visual Studio 8, so now it works with .NET 2.0 (not 1.1 anymore!)

Plenty of new features etc to check out!

(PS: if you can't get the images or the site, try back tomorrow... the IP just changed and I'm letting the DNS propagate. It might take up to 24 hours unfortunately... VERY bad timing on the part of my ISP, unfortunately there's not much I can do about it.)

Thanks and enjoy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WaKan Project Website Forum Index -> Japanese language All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: